Breaking News

Marcela Marañon: When I was 20 years old, I sustained a spinal cord injury due to a car accident...

Marcela Marañon: When I was 20 years old, I sustained a spinal cord injury due to a car accident...

When I was 20 years old, I sustained a spinal cord injury due to a car accident that left me paralyzed and caused me to lose one of my legs. My boyfriend, who was with me in the car, passed away. My sister didn’t suffer any injuries, but the trauma she experienced from seeing her sister almost dying will stay with her forever. I’m not going to go too deep into my recovery process. All I can say is that I had to do what I needed to do to be where I am today. I got pregnant after my SCI (Spinal Cord Injury), and my daughter is one of my biggest accomplishments as a woman.

Life after a spinal cord injury is not easy, but we can adjust to it and live normal lives. We must make the choice and reinvent ourselves. There will be times when we feel lonely, frustrated, and angry, but there will also be times when we feel happy, accomplished, and blessed. Honestly, every person in this universe struggles with something, so do not feel different and do not compare yourself. Just focus on you, your recovery, and keep moving forward even in those moments when you feel helpless.

Marcela Marañon - The Journey of a Brave Woman: https://www.facebook.com/MarceTurnage


↪ Photo Video Female Bodybuilders

No comments

Stop